At Prospect Hill Academy Charter School, the athletic experience is an integral part of the education of the whole child. The goal at every level of athletics is to strive for excellence. As with the academic program, the implications of a strong athletic program are far-reaching. Athletics affords students who participate the opportunity to push themselves to higher levels of achievement. They become more focused and more disciplined as they compete among their peers for honor and respect. Athletics can also play a significant role in the development of a child's self-esteem and well being.
Since its inception, Prospect Hill Academy’s Athletic Program has continued to take great strides. As a founding member of the Massachusetts Charter School Athletic Organization (MCSAO)
, Prospect Hill Academy students are afforded the opportunity to compete interscholastically in MCSAO soccer, basketball, baseball and softball leagues and tournaments.
- 7-8 Boys & Girls Cross-Country
- 9-12 Varsity Boys & Girls Cross-Country
- 7-12 Varsity Girls Volleyball
- 7-12 Varsity Boys Soccer
- 7-12 Varsity Girls Soccer
- 5-6 Boys & Girls Basketball
- 7-8 Boys & Girls Basketball
- 9-12 Varsity and Junior Varsity Boys Basketball
- 9-12 Varsity and Junior Varsity Girls Basketball
- 7-12 Varsity Cheerleading
- 7-8 Boys & Girls Track
- 9-12 Varsity Boys and Girls Track
- 7-12 Boys Varsity Baseball
- 7-12 Girls Varsity Softball
- 7-12 Boys Varsity Volleyball
The athletic experience provides every single student attending Prospect Hill Academy a sense of belonging, a sense of pride and a sense of accomplishment. If you have any questions regarding our program, please contact Jack O'Brien, Athletic Director, at email@example.com or (617) 284-7927.