As a college preparatory school, Prospect Hill Academy's greatest achievement lies in our ability to prepare students for and ensure access to college. Every year, at least 95% of our seniors matriculate to four year colleges and universities, the majority with extensive scholarships and financial aid.
Other notable achievements include:
- Since 2009, Prospect Hill Academy has consistently placed in the top 4% of all U.S. high schools per U.S. News & World Report in its annual “Best High Schools” ranking.
- In 2016, Boston Magazine placed Prospect Hill Academy among the top ten charter schools in Massachusetts.
- Also in 2016, Prospect Hill Academy's Director of College Counseling was one of six recipients and the only high school professional to win the New England Association for College Admission Counseling (NEACAC) Professional of the Year Award.
- Prospect Hill Academy's Athletics teams consistently rank high among member schools in the Massachusetts Charter School Athletic Organization (MCSAO) league. In 2016, the Girls Varsity Basketball team and the Boys Varsity Soccer team triumphed in their respective MCSAO Championships.
- In 2017, Prospect Hill Academy's high school robotics team won first place in the MIT Zero Robotics virtual competition, coding programs that controlled robotic satellites on the International Space Station. Out of 156 teams initially competing from around the world; Prospect Hill Academy was one of 48 internationally and 23 from the USA who made it to the final round.