COVID-19 Updates & Resources
- PHA Health Screening Assessment: All members of the community must fill out this health screening form BEFORE entering PHA building(s).
- PHA Positive COVID-19 Case Notification Form: This form is for individuals to notify Prospect Hill Academy of:
- Knowledge of other(s) as affected by COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Themselves as affected by COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Official COVID-19 Updates
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Boston Public Health Commission
- World Health Organization
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Information & Referral Hotline: Dial 211 to ask ANY questions relating to food resources, housing, healthy and more. Operators will do what their best to connect you with people who can help.
- COVID-19 Updates By Text Message: To receive daily text message updates related to COVID-19, send a TEXT containing a KEYWORD without any accents by language to 99-411: BOSEspanol, BOSFrancais, BOSKreyol, BOSkriolu, BOSPortugues, BOSCOVID (for English).
Helpful COVID-19 Resources
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Fact Sheet about COVID-19
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 and Children
- Fact Sheets on COVID-19:
- How to talk to your children about COVID-19
- CDC Handwashing Videos in English and Spanish
- Reducing Stigma Related to COVID-19