PHA Pre-K Program to Open in Fall 2021
Announcing the Launch of a PHA Pre-K Program
We are excited to announce that in PHA’s 25th year, we are launching a Pre-K program. The program will:
- Admit children who are four years old by August 31st of the year they enroll
- Follow the same application and lottery process as the school in general (Siblings and Somerville
- and Cambridge residents receive preference)
- Be inclusive and follow PHA’s non-discrimination policy*
- Be taught be certified Early Childhood teachers
- Provide a caring, fun, and engaging environment and age-appropriate instructional program
In January, PHA will convene an inclusive Pre-K planning group with broad stakeholder participation and engagement to ensure that the program’s design and structure meet the unique needs of the PHA community.
Please reach out with any questions about PHA’s Pre-K program to: Karen Shmukler, Associate Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Prospect Hill Academy Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed or religion, sex, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, ancestry, athletic performance, special need, proficiency in the English language or a foreign language, or prior academic achievement. No testing is required for admission and/or acceptance.