Young Professional Advisory Board (YPAB)
The Young Professional Advisory Board (YPAB) is a group of emerging Boston-area leaders and early career professionals dedicated to enhancing the school's mission of preparing each student for success in college, inspiring a lifelong love of learning, and fostering responsible citizenship. The YPABs serve as ambassadors of PHA, representing the school in their respective communities, networking on behalf of the school, volunteering at the school, and bringing monetary and in-kind resources to the school.
YPAB Member Benefits:
- Gain board membership experience
- Expand your professional network with other YPAB members as well as members of the Board of Trustees
- Access the opportunity to join a Board of Trustees sub-committee
- Receive service recognition including your name and title listed on our website & marketing materials
- Enhance your fundraising experience
- Expand your volunteer experience by engaging firsthand with PHA students and families
To learn more, email Anja Bresler at [email protected].