1. You submit your online application.
- Apply online by clicking on “Current Openings”. This will take you to our SchoolSpring posting page where you will see a list of our current vacancies.
- Create a SchoolSpring account and apply for the position that best fits your skill set.
- Submit your cover letter and resume; respond to all of the short answer questions associated with the position you have selected.
- After you submit your online application, you will receive an e-mail from SchoolSpring confirming that it has been received.
2. Your application is reviewed.
- Every application is reviewed by a member of the Prospect Hill team.
- If your qualifications are aligned with our current needs, we will contact you regarding the next steps in our hiring process.
3. If your qualifications match our needs, you will be invited to a phone interview.
4. You conduct an in-person interview and/or demonstration lesson.
- If you are successful at the phone interview stage, you will be asked to conduct an in-person interview and/or demonstration lesson at one of our campuses.
- You will receive instructions via e-mail on how to successfully prepare for your demo.
- All demos are followed by a debrief session with your observer(s).
5. Your references are checked.
- We will contact your references at some point during the hiring process.
- You will be notified before we begin reaching out to your references.