Since its inception, Prospect Hill Academy’s Athletic Program has continued to take great strides. As a founding member of the Massachusetts Charter School Athletic Organization (MCSAO), Prospect Hill Academy students are afforded the opportunity to compete interscholastically in MCSAO soccer, basketball, baseball and softball leagues and tournaments.
- 7-8 Boys & Girls Cross-Country
- 9-12 Varsity Boys & Girls Cross-Country
- 7-12 Varsity Girls Volleyball
- 7-12 Varsity Boys Soccer
- 7-12 Varsity Girls Soccer
- 5-6 Boys & Girls Basketball
- 7-8 Boys & Girls Basketball
- 9-12 Varsity and Junior Varsity Boys Basketball
- 9-12 Varsity and Junior Varsity Girls Basketball
- 7-12 Varsity Cheerleading
- 7-8 Boys & Girls Track
- 9-12 Varsity Boys and Girls Track
- 7-12 Boys Varsity Baseball
- 7-12 Girls Varsity Softball
- 7-12 Boys Varsity Volleyball
The athletic experience provides every single student attending Prospect Hill Academy with a sense of belonging, a sense of pride, and a sense of accomplishment.
If you have any questions regarding our program, please contact Jack O'Brien, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 284-7927.